About the Creative Kids program
From January 2019, NSW parents, guardians and carers of young people aged 4.5 to 18 years can apply for a $100 voucher to use for creative and cultural learning activities outside of the school curriculum.
FunSing is a registered Creative Kids provider and provides eligible activities so a voucher can be redeemed towards FunSing enrolment fees. The rebate is available once a year for four years.
About the registration process
When does the Creative Kids program start?
- From 1 January 2019, parents/guardians/carers can claim a $100 voucher for each eligible school-aged child, by applying online through their MyServiceNSW account
- From that date, approved providers registered with the Creative Kids program such as FunSing, can accept and redeem valid vouchers from recipients
About the voucher process
When can families start downloading and using their vouchers?
- From January 2019, families will be able to apply for their voucher/s online from MyServiceNSW
- Vouchers can be used toward the cost of fees for eligible programs with registered providers
- Families can apply at any time within the calendar year
- Providers must be approved and registered with Service NSW before accepting vouchers
How long are vouchers valid?
- Vouchers provided are valid for redemption during the current calendar year activity program (Year 1 will commence from the 1 January 2019 and expire on the 31 December 2019). Vouchers shall expire at the end of the calendar year
- The program is valid for 4 years 2019-2022 and families can apply for a voucher every year
- Vouchers are available for redemption once only for the nominated registered season or term of activity
For more FAQs and program information visit service.nsw.gov.au/creativekids